Innovation Support Network (ISN) is a community of Hubs in Nigeria with
the goal of promoting collaboration among hubs, entrepreneurship and
innovation ecosystems across Nigeria. Our mission is to create jobs,
stimulate socio-economic growth in Nigeria leveraging science, technology
and innovation by supporting member hubs and their communities with capacity,
knowledge, finance, network and enabling policies.
We are looking for a competent corporate event management company to plan
and execute our maiden Annual Gathering. Our ideal firm will be able to
provide outstanding customer service and organise a memorable and impactful
event that meet the intended goals and expectations.
They must be able to work well within time limits to plan, resource, and oversee the events.The company will ensure a successful delivery and adherence to the terms of reference covering the event.
Their job will include marketing and promotion of the event so we want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and organizational skills required to not leave anything about the event to chance.
- Liaise with ISN Hubs to find out their exact event requirements
- Plan the event according to budget requirements, target audience and ensure a successful delivery.
- Manage all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Keep speakers, guests and participants up to update with communications and event updates via email and other approved channels.
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success Coordinate all operations
- Hire, manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, ushers, etc)
- Handle accommodation, flights and local transportation throughout the event period.
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event and update the Board of Directors accordingly
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
- Liaise with the Board to prepare and share a feedback form to participants after every session.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
- Any other event related tasks that may be assigned to you by the Board. Requirements
- Proven experience as a corporate event manager.
- Must be a company registered with CAC in Nigeria.
- Impressive references and portfolio of previously managed corporate events.
Corporate Event ManagersAPPLY